Willow Wood Golf Club & Banquet Facility
Rental Information and Policies
- Our banquet room, with separate entrance and use of course-side veranda and lounge, features a permanent dance floor. Our room seats groups of approximately 150. The lounge is available at no additional cost for buffet set up and bar access.
- We have round guest tables that seat eight guests.
- Evening events must conclude by 12:00 a.m.
- The leasing individual, group, or organization agrees to abide by all applicable rules, laws, and regulations.
- Reservations should be arranged through Willow Wood Golf Club’s Event Coordinator. An appointment to plan the details of your event should be scheduled no later than 21 days prior to your event date.
- Willow Wood Golf Club is happy to recommend vendors that have delivered outstanding service at previous events. Arrangements for other services such as caterers and DJ’s must be finalized three weeks before your scheduled event. Services contracted outside of Willow Wood Golf Club’s recommendations must be approved. All service providers/vendors must speak with the Willow Wood Event Coordinator no later than two weeks prior to your scheduled event.
- A $500 (non-refundable) deposit may be required at the time your event is scheduled in order to hold your date. Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- Arrangements for full payment for your event must be made seven business days prior to the scheduled event. All charges must be paid in full before your departure the night of your event.
- Additional charges that may be incurred during the event will be due before your departure the night of your event.
- Deposits, if collected, are not refundable. Cancellations within ninety (90) days of your scheduled date will be charged 50% of your estimated total.
Food and Beverages:
- Willow Wood Golf Club requires your caterer be licensed and insured. Please be advised that your caterer will not have access to our facility to prepare hot food.
- All Federal, State, and Local laws pertaining to beverage purchases and consumption are strictly adhered to.
- Willow Wood Golf Club, as the licensee, is responsible for the administration of the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Willow Wood Golf Club takes seriously its responsibility to serve alcohol with care and therefore reserves the right to refuse the service of alcoholic beverages at any time to anyone. This may require closing the bar despite prior arrangements.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be served to anyone under the age of 21. Willow Wood Golf Club has the responsibility to request proper identification when in doubt.
- All alcoholic beverage sales are subject to an 18% service charge and 6% state sales tax.
- Any alcoholic beverage not purchased from and dispensed by Willow Wood Golf Club will be immediately confiscated and discarded. Willow Wood Golf Club has a “no shot” and “no pitcher” policy.
- Last call for beverage service is no later than 11:30 pm with last beverage service at 11:45 pm. Music must conclude at 12:00 am (midnight)– no exceptions will be allowed.
- Your guaranteed attendance is required no later than 5:00 p.m., seven business days prior to the scheduled date. You must inform Willow Wood Golf Club by phone or e-mail of your confirmed headcount. Failing to provide this information to Willow Wood Golf Club, will result in use of the highest estimated number of guests provided to for event preparation and billing purposes.
- The guaranteed count you provide is the minimum charge and will not be reduced. Additional attendance over and above the number provided will be charged accordingly.
- Willow Wood Golf Club reserves the location based upon your original estimated attendance projections.
- Decorations must be approved by the Willow Wood Golf Club Event Coordinator and must conform to all fire regulations.
- Items are not to be taped or tacked to walls, ceilings, or surfaces.
- All types of confetti, glitter, rice and bird seed are not allowed.
- All candles are required to have appropriate glass shields or hurricane lamps. No open flames are allowed.
- Stage or painters tape must be used for any cords needing to be taped down.
- The Willow Wood Golf Club Event Coordinator must approve decorations for outdoor areas in advance.
- The use of staples on the deck is prohibited.
- All exterior decorations must be removed the evening of your event unless other arrangements are made with the Event Coordinator. Fireworks are not permitted.
- There is guaranteed access to our location for set-up at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Access the day before the event may be granted should no other event be booked for that day and with approval of the Event Coordinator.
We are proud to offer you the ability to contract with outside vendors for food and music. All caterers and DJs must be approved by Willow Wood Golf Club.
- Catering: To cover the costs of allowing outside caterers, there is a 10% per person, per plate fee payable to Willow Wood. All caterers must be licensed and insured and willing to provide proof. We will coordinate with caterers regarding arrival, preparation and clean up the day of your event.
- China and Linens: Our china and linens package is available at a cost of $4.00 per person. This cost includes white tablecloths on guest tables, floor length linens for the head table, gift table, welcome table, buffet tables and cake table. Linen napkins in your choice of color and fold (such as fan-fold) are also included. China includes china dinner plate and flatware, as well as set up and clean up.
- Willow Wood Golf Club reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for and damage to the premises will be the responsibility of and charged to the sponsoring person or organization. The party in charge of the function is responsible for the conduct of all attendees.
- Willow Wood Golf Club will not assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or following the scheduled event.
- You agree to not hold Willow Wood Golf Club, its agents, and/or employees accountable for any and all claims, damages, losses, and/or expenses including attorney fees arising out of, or resulting from claims from the leasing of Willow Wood Golf Club.
Any deposit and your signature, is a binding contract with Willow Wood Golf Club & Banquet Facility and an acknowledgment and agreement to abide by all contract information, rules and regulations as specified in this agreement.