Open Bar Options:
Price tiers will be applied for all guests over the age of twenty-one. Those under twenty-one will not be charged.
Fountain pop, coffee and water are included when a tier package is chosen.
Tier One: $12.00 per person
This tier includes six house liquors of your choice with mixers. Some examples: Five O’clock liquors, PeachTree, Sour Apple Schnapps and Malibu Coconut Rum. Domestic draft beers and three wines of our choice will be available.
Tier Two: $15.00 per person
This tier includes six call brand liquors of your choice with mixers. Some examples: Smirnoff, Beefeater, Cpt. Morgan, and Canadian Club and anything in tier one. Domestic draft beers and three wines of our choice will be available.
Tier Three: $17.00 per person
This tier will include top shelf liquors with mixers. Some examples: Absolute, Crown Royal, Tanquray, Jack Daniels and anything in tiers one and two. Domestic draft beers and three wines of our choice will be available.
Semi-cash or Full Cash Bar:
You also have the option of choosing a semi-cash or full cash bar. Under our semi-cash bar option, you may choose to purchase keg beer or keg beer and wine. Guests have the option to purchase their own mixed drinks.
- All beverage charges are subject to 18% service charge and Michigan sales tax.
- Bar service for tier levels is provided for a four (4) hour period.
- Additonal tier level service is available at an additional cost per person, per hour. Bar service will not exceed six (6) hours and arrangements must be made prior to the start of your event.
- Last call is 11:30 p.m.
- Willow Wood Golf Club has a “no shot” and “no pitcher” policy.
- Tier pricing includes the service of one bartender. Should your event have more than 100 over the age of 21 guests, we will require a second bartender at an additional cost of $75.00 for the night.
- Bartenders are provided for semi- and full cash bars at a rate of $100 per bartender per 100 guests.
Email Lu Hoffman at email@example.com for more information on the above beverage options.